Feedbacks from our students
Robert has a great ability to explain the complex ideas in simple way. Very nicely structured and applicable knowledge base in so short time.
Anders Wisberg, Sweden
I especially liked the topic “Leverage effect of procurement”. Now I really understood that savings during procurement process will make big contribution to the end business result of my company. Future Procurement showed me that Procurement organization is critically important for my company!
Christoffer Hartman, Germany
…if more purchasers would join such trainings – our profession would be more respectful and recognizable.
Monika Andruchiewicz, Poland
This training program can give a fast introduction to the world of Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Chain management. I would recommend this to the people who are working in this area for 1-3 years and want to answer their questions. If I would come to this course 10 years ago – I would achieve much more till now:)
Marve Kobulu, Zambia
The best thing about this development program is on-line. I sit at home or at my office, and I can study. All I need is just internet and headphones. No travels and no extra time.
Michael Angelo Strahan, UK
My favorite part was about Supply Chains complexity. Your Supply Chain is as strong as it’s weakest link…
Ian Johnson, Australia
In this course YOU will answer the questions:
- How does Procurement organization function?
- How can an effective Procurement organization contribute to the entire company results, including Profit level?
- How to develop the systems and KPI's for measuring efficiency of organization?
- How to work with Supplier Relationship Management?
- How to work with suppliers on the price development?
- How to develop the strategic approach to Cost management in your organization AND how to sustain it over the long period of time?
- How to negotiate the Win-Win agreements with your suppliers?
- How to build Strategic Sourcing processes in your Procurement organization and get the constant improvement mindset for Procurement?
This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also this course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools that are used by the world class companies and supply chain managers.
The material is easy to follow and understand, well-structured and presented in a simple and straightforward way. And what is very important – you can start using the tools and the logic of Strategic Cost Management already after finishing the course.
I am proud of the materials collected in this course. And I am sure that you will bring your Procurement and Supply Chain work to a completely new level!
Duration of videos: 8 hours
Curriculum For This Course
Step 1: Procurement Basics
Step 1: Content Overview
Step 2: Proactive Work with Suppliers
Step 2: Content Overview
Step 3: Supply Chain Management
Step 3: Content Overview
Step 4: Strategic Sourcing
Step 4: Content Overview
Ready to go?
WE ACCEPT CUSTOMER RETURNS
So if you don’t like the product or content – we will return your money.
No questions asked
It is the unique offer on the market! You will not find anything similar.
So it is unique no-risk option.
What are the requirements?
Access to computer and internet
Basic English level
You need at least some understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain
The course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain. You will recognize many of your tough situations and challenges that you are facing everyday at your work
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement and Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain specialists
- Financial managers (CFO’s) and Procurement officers (CPO)
- Production managers and Manufacturing specialists
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies
Yes, we do issue the Certificate of Accomplishment!
P.S. This course is NOT for you if:
- … you know everything about Procurement
- … you don’t work in Procurement or don’t plan to work with Procurement
- … you expect to receive the magic recipe of success without hard work
- … you don’t believe in Win-Win and don’t plan for Long term in business
I spent more than 10 years actively contributing to Procurement development of medium-size companies and large international corporations, being a sourcing responsible for 800'000'000 Euro business.
Was working with Retail and Manufacturing companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
Truly believe in power of Procurement organization for the success of the entire company, and I want to spread my knowledge and experience to all over the world.
Constantly sharing my knowledge and engaging as many people as possible around idea of improving the existing practices in our business, bringing our profession to a completely new level.
My mission is: “To improve the world by Future Procurement organizations!”