Thank you Future Procurement for giving me confidence for my job. Now I have the arguments to prove that procurement department is not a Cost center, but a PROFIT center!!
Simon Cornelius - Purchaser
In this course YOU will answer the questions:
- What are the price setting logics used by different companies?
- What is the difference between Cost Based Prices, market prices and value based prices?
- How to classify your costs: Direct and Indirect, Fixed and Variable?
- What is Economy of Scale principles?
- How the volumes influence the Cost Based Prices?
- How to get more confidence talking about the price-related topics with your Suppliers, your Managers and Colleagues, your Stakeholders?
The course is prepared by the Purchasing Professional for Purchasing Professionals. It brings not only the boring theory, but applied knowledge and practical tools.
This course is a small extraction of Future Procurement development program and it is specially designed for the employees of Production/Manufacturing companies and the Procurement/Purchasing professionals.
Cost Based Pricing is a niche course, it covers this specific approach to price calculation for the goods or services.
The course is structured in a way to allow beginners to start right at the beginning and learn the entire way on using the Cost Based Pricing model, while more experienced Purchasing Professionals can begin with the lesson 4 where we start digging deeper to the core of the method.
The best way to learn is to apply knowledge and techniques in your daily job! Once completed this course, you should be able to apply it to your own projects without the need for further guidance.
Duration of videos: 1 hour
Curriculum For This Course
Ready to go?
Click to the button below and improve your career with Future Procurement
What are the requirements?
Access to computer and internet
Basic English level
You need at least some understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain
The course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement and Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain specialists
- Financial managers (CFO’s) and Procurement officers (CPO)
- Production managers and Manufacturing specialists
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies
I spent more than 10 years actively contributing to Procurement development of medium-size companies and large international corporations, being a sourcing responsible for 800'000'000 Euro business.
Was working with Retail and Manufacturing companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
Truly believe in power of Procurement organization for the success of the entire company, and I want to spread my knowledge and experience to all over the world.
Constantly sharing my knowledge and engaging as many people as possible around idea of improving the existing practices in our business, bringing our profession to a completely new level.
My mission is: “To improve the world by Future Procurement organizations!”