Today I decided to share with you some hints and advise on COST SHARING AGREEMENTS with your suppliers.
This is a truly proactive tool, which you should use with your best suppliers.
The material I want to share with you today is taken from my online course called STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT.
And by the way, you can get this great course with 73% discount using this LINK.
So instead of standard price of $650 you will pay only $149 (offer is time-restricted).
Strategic cost management course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. This course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools. Here I collected the best experience from the world class companies and high-performing organizations.
Why should you take Strategic Cost Management course?
In this course YOU will answer the questions:
- How should you work with cost management?
- How can you develop the systems for working with the prices, price development?
- How to react on increasing price pressure?
- How can you turn your suppliers into the partners, who would help you to reach the price development goals?
- And most important – how can you develop the strategic approach to Cost management in your organization AND how to sustain it over the long period of time?
The course contains 4 hours of valuable video content and a lot of Power Point slides.
So today’s topic – COST SHARING AGREEMENT – is the lesson #12 in Strategic cost management course – https://futureprocurement.net/special-offer-course-strategic-cost-management/
And I really hope you will find this information useful.