What a great discussion we had with Klaas Stek from the Netherlands!
Nowadays Klaas is doing research* on soft skills and hard skills in Purchasing, Procurement & Supply Management.
*- Please take some minutes of your time and join the survey now to become a part of research!
And just in 30 minutes we have covered so many topics with him:
- How to find the optimal Procurement education for you
- “Cafeterian” method of Procurement education in the European universities
- How we are fooled with credits and points in the universities
- Hard skills and Soft skills in Procurement
- Future of our profession and the ways to adapt to the changes
I am sure you will get many insights from the interview! Enjoy it!
IMPORTANT! As I said, Klaas is running the survey among Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Chain professionals regarding the soft skills and hard skills for our job.
Please take some minutes of your time and join the survey now. You can also get the results from other participants after filling the form!
The link to the survey on successful purchasing skills https://surveys-igs.utwente.nl/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=517485&lang=en
P.P.S. Share our Podcast with your colleagues and send us your questions
Listen to the other podcast episodes here https://futureprocurement.net/category/podcast/