What do our students think?
Great material, great speaker. I was scared to have the training in English, because I don’t know it so good, but it was simple English language so I understand 90% of the material…
Thank you Future Procurement for giving me confidence for my job.
Now I have the arguments to prove that procurement department is not a Cost center, but a PROFIT center!!
Thank you Future Procurement for making me believe in myself and in my profession again!...
Thank you for the well prepared materials. It seems like I had the general understanding of 50% of materials already before the training.
But only now I understood HOW TO APPLY this knowledge in my company. I am curious to try it in the real situations in my work.
Great course! Highly recommended...
In this course YOU will answer the questions:
- How to work with cost management?
- How to develop the systems for working with the prices, price development?
- How to react on increasing price pressure?
- How to turn your suppliers into the partners, who would help you to reach the price development goals?
- And most important – how to develop the strategic approach to Cost management in your organization AND how to sustain it over the long period of time?
This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also this course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools that are used by the world class companies and supply chain managers.
The material is easy to follow and understand, well-structured and presented in a simple and straightforward way. And what is very important – you can start using the tools and the logic of Strategic Cost Management already after finishing the course.
I am proud of the materials collected in this course. And I am sure that you will bring your Procurement and Supply Chain work to a completely new level!
Duration of videos: 4 hours
Curriculum For This Course
Ready to go?
We are sure that you will be satisfied. We guarantee this to you!
WE ACCEPT THE CUSTOMER RETURNS.
So if you don’t like the product or content – we will return you your money.
No questions asked
It is the unique offer on the market! You will not find anything similar
So this is a no risk option!
There is much higher risk if you will NOT participate... Then you will loose the opportunity to develop to the absolutely new professional level!
What are the requirements?
Access to computer and internet
Basic English level
You need at least some understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain
The course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain. You will recognize many of your tough situations and challenges that you are facing everyday at your work
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement and Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain specialists
- Financial managers (CFO’s) and Procurement officers (CPO)
- Production managers and Manufacturing specialists
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies
Yes, we do issue the Certificate of Accomplishment!
P.S. This course is NOT for you if:
- … you know everything about Procurement
- … you don’t work in Procurement or don’t plan to work with Procurement
- … you expect to receive the magic recipe of success without hard work
- … you don’t believe in Win-Win and don’t plan for Long term in business
I spent more than 10 years actively contributing to Procurement development of medium-size companies and large international corporations, being a sourcing responsible for 800'000'000 Euro business.
Was working with Retail and Manufacturing companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
Truly believe in power of Procurement organization for the success of the entire company, and I want to spread my knowledge and experience to all over the world.
Constantly sharing my knowledge and engaging as many people as possible around idea of improving the existing practices in our business, bringing our profession to a completely new level.
My mission is: “To improve the world by Future Procurement organizations!”